Pages

Dialog tentang hobby antara Andika dan Santi

Andika     :     Hi Santi, why do you collect many stamps?
Santi     :    Ohh…. Hi Andika. I am collecting the stamps for my collection.
Andika     :     What do you mean?
Santi     :    Yes, actually my hobby is collecting stamps.
Andika     :     Why do you like collecting stamps?
Santi     :    Because I like to see the unique pictures of the stamps. How about you, what is your hobby?
Andika  :    Hmm… I think I don’t have hobby. Should we have a hobby?
Santi     :    Not really. But in our lives we must have something we like most which is called hobby.
Andika  :    So, hobby is a pleasure. Then, I think I have a hobby now.
Santi     :    Of course, so what is your hobby?
Andika  :    I like to read comics especially detective Conan.
Santi     :    That is your hobby. Reading comic. Do you have all of detective Conan’s collection?
Andika  :    Yes, I do. I even go to the black market because the original comics have not yet been published. How about your stamps collection?
Santi     :    So far I have collected stamps from some countries but I still should find other stamps.
Andika  :    Do you need much money for your hobby?
Santi     :    Yes of course I need much money because I order the stamps so it costs little bit expensive.
Andika  :    Wow…. Your hobby is expensive.
Santi     :    Yeah but I like to do it.
Andika  :    Okay good luck with your hobby.
Santi      : Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.